- E. Bresciani, P. K. Kang, and S. Lee, Theoretical analysis of local groundwater flow patterns. (submitted)
- P. K. Kang, E. Bresciani, S. An, and S. Lee, Impact of pore-scale incomplete mixing on biodegradation in aquifers: from batch experiment to field-scale modeling. (submitted)
- W. Lee, P. K. Kang, A. S. Kim, and S. Lee, Impact of surface porosity on water flux and structural parameter in forward osmosis. Desalination, accepted, in press.
- S. Yoon, J. R. Williams, R. Juanes, and P. K. Kang*, Maximizing the value of pressure data in saline aquifer characterization. Advances in Water Resources, (2017).
- P. K. Kang, W. Lee, S. Lee, and A. S. Kim, Origin of structural parameter inconsistency in forward osmosis models: a pore-scale CFD study. Desalination (2017).
- P. K. Kang, J. Lee, X. Fu, S. Lee, P. K. Kitanidis, and R. Juanes, Improved characterization of heterogeneous permeability in saline aquifers from transient pressure data during freshwater injection. Water Resources Research (2017).
- P. K. Kang*, M. Dentz, T. Le Borgne, S. Lee, and R. Juanes, Anomalous transport in disordered fracture networks: spatial Markov model for dispersion with variable injection modes. Advances in Water Resources (2017).
- M. Dentz, P. K. Kang, A. Comolli, T. Le Borgne, and D. R. Lester, Continuous Time Random Walks for the Evolution of Lagrangian Velocities. Physical Review Fluids (2016).
- P. K. Kang, S. Brown, and R. Juanes, Emergence of anomalous transport in stressed rough fractures. Earth and Planetary Science Letters (2016). [pdf]
- P. K. Kang, Y. Zheng, X. Fang, R. Wojcik, D. McLaughlin, S. Brown, M. C. Fehler, D. R. Burns, and R. Juanes, Sequential approach to joint flow–seismic inversion for improved characterization of fractured media. Water Resources Research (2016).
- P. K. Kang, M. Dentz, T. Le Borgne, and R. Juanes, Anomalous transport on regular fracture networks: Impact of conductivity heterogeneity and mixing at fracture intersections. Physical Review E (2015).
- P. K. Kang, T. Le Borgne, M. Dentz, O. Bour, and R. Juanes, Impact of velocity correlation and distribution on transport in fractured media: field evidence and theoretical model. Water Resources Research (2015).
- M. Dentz, P. K. Kang, and T. Le Borgne, Continuous Time Random Walks for Non-Local Radial Solute Transport. Advances in Water Resources (2015).
- Y. Li, Y. Shen, and P. K. Kang, Integration of seismic and fluid-flow data: A two-way road linked by rock physics: 77th Annual International Conference and Exhibition, EAGE, Extended Abstracts (2015).
2014 and earlier
- P. K. Kang, P. de Anna, J. P. Nunes, B. Bijeljic, M. J. Blunt, and R. Juanes. Pore-scale intermittent velocity structure underpinning anomalous transport through 3D porous media. Geophysical Research Letters (2014).
- P. K. Kang, Y. Zheng, X. Fang, R. Wojcik, D. McLaughlin, S. Brown, M. C. Fehler, D. R. Burns, and R. Juanes. Joint flow–seismic inversion for characterizing fractured reservoirs: theoretical approach and numerical modeling, SEG Expanded Abstract (2013).
- A. T. Servi, P. K. Kang, D. Frey, and S. Murcott. A holistic optimization framework for improving ceramic pot filter performance, Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC IEEE) (2013).
- P. K. Kang, M. Dentz, T. Le Borgne, and R. Juanes. Spatial Markov Model of Anomalous Transport Through Random Lattice Networks. Physical Review Letters (2011).
- P. K. Kang, M. Dentz, and R. Juanes. Predictability of anomalous transport on lattice networks with quenched disorder. Physical Review E (2011).